April 23, 2018
Summary : Thousands of people in this modern era choose to live a life filled with happiness, joy and beauty. With confidence they want to start their day and make it wonderful and memorable as ever. But many do not have the opportunity to fulfill their dream.
People often prefer that skin clinics are always a helping hand to resolve any type of skin problem. Just visiting a skin clinic will benefit a lot of things especially for women who would like to get rid of unsightly blemishes and also helps in improving the texture and complexion of the skin.
Acne is one of the biggest skin problems that often people face these days. It’s rather good to say that the skin care actually starts from the clinics itself, if you cannot get compromised result even after using home remedies or other medications then it is better to seek the advice of a professional.
What is acne scar and how do they form?
Acne is a common problem that is often faced by teenagers and young adults. As the hormones and clogged pores increases, it eventually results in acne. Whereas the acne scar remains after acne or a pimple have healed.
When these pimples break out transform into inflamed pores which often affects the skin and results in hyperpigmentation, patchy skin, red spots etc., The different type of acne scars can be demonstrated as,
- Ice pick scars
- Boxcar scars
- Rolling scars
- Brown dark scars
- Hypertrophic scars
So what are the basic treatments available?
If you can visit a skin clinic then the cosmetic surgeon will observe your acne scar type and proceed as per the treatment needed. Perhaps there are many scar removal treatments and all of them may not suit your skin type. The cosmetic surgeon will choose the best Acne scar treatment with which you can get a flawless skin. A few methods to treat acne,
- Punch excision
- Chemical peeling
- Ablative lasers
- Non- ablative laser
- Fractional laser
- Undergoing the treatment gives satisfying results which completely eliminate bacteria which causes acne and acne scars.
- The treatment is quick and relatively painless procedure which absolutely takes very less time.
- One of the main reasons for acne is due to excess oil secreted by sebaceous glands so this treatment ensures in decreasing oil production.
- The acne scar treatment is very much effective that it permanently removes the scars.
- It does not have any side effects so people of any age can easily go ahead with the process.
How to prevent acne scars?
- Wash your face twice a day, to keep it clean and fresh all the time.
- Never forget to moisturize the skin after washing the face.
- Try to adopt using counter acne products only.
- Follow a healthy diet; avoid oily food as much as possible.
Talk to Dr. Hema Pant about Your Options
If in case you are searching for the best solution to fight, against your acne scars then you have to visit Sculpt Aesthetic & Cosmetic Clinic to ensure that you always get Acne Scar Removal in Delhi. Dr. Hema Pant has been always proud of his commitment to be honest and upfront with all the clients. So what are you waiting for, book a consultation with Dr. Hema Pant to deal with your skin problems.