Freckles are small spots present on the skin of the face, shoulders, arms or legs. While not harmful, freckles mark the skin and can be very annoying for those with fair skin whose freckles intensify every time they step out into the sun!
Freckles are round, fat, small spots of melanin on the skin. They vary in colour, from yellow or tan to red, brown or black. They usually affect fair-skinned people and are most commonly connected to exposure to the sun. Hereditary factors and hormonal changes can also trigger the accumulation of melanin and lead to appearance of freckles.
Unlike pimples, freckles do not go away naturally after a while and need to be treated. Thankfully, with advances in technology, freckles removal is now easy, effective and safe. Dr. Hema Pant is an eminent dermatologist and expert in Laser treatment for removal of freckles from any affected area.
FRECKLES REMOVAL- PROCEDURE
Q-switched Laser is used for Freckles Treatment in Delhi by Dr. Hema Pant. This is the most effective technique, directly targeting the melanin and shrinking the pigment through the use of the Laser’s controlled energy. The procedure involves a few sittings, depending on the number of freckles and area.
The treatment is non-invasive and very effective. Freckles are removed and the skin becomes smooth and vibrant.
What are freckles?
Freckles are flat, round small spots of melanin on human skin in individuals of fair complexion. The spots develop erratically on the skin, particularly after recurrent exposure to sunlight. They may differ in color, they may be red, tan, yellow, light-brown, brown or black. They are typically more often perceived in the summer, chiefly amid lighter-skinned folks and individuals with light or red hair. Both males and females get freckles at an equal rate.
What are the prime causes of freckles?
- Exposure of skin to sun is one of the main causes of emergent freckles. Freckles will fade when sun contact is lessened or eliminated.
- The basic cause of freckles is some special cells in the skin that create a pigment called melanin. If you have melanin in your body going on amassing at one place, then it may bring about freckles age spots.
- Freckles are inclined by hereditary factor also.
- Hormone irregularities can cause freckles since estrogen over-arouses pigment-producing cells, instigating them to generate surplus color when exposed to sunlight.
- Fair skin is another chief cause for freckles. There is less overall melanin in fair skin to engross UV light, therefore pigment cells create melanin at an augmented rate.